Beast Pets review
500 MB available space
Beast Pets Review
Beast Pets is an application developed by Beast, Inc.. Beast Pets was first published on . Beast Pets is available on Steam, Other.
We at Beast, Inc. have our hands full raising a litter of cute baby dragon pups and need your help to keep them active and entertained.
Featuring 5 cheeky small dragons who:
- Love cuddles
- Are prone to destruction (but there’s no cleanup in VR!)
- Will fight over snacks
- Need socialization and exercise
With 4 areas to explore:
- Beast Park: A sunny park where the dragons can zoom about.
- Winter Park: A glowing ice cave where dragons can unleash destructive energy.
- Dragon Den: A cozy tree hollow where tired dragons can get some zzz’s.
- Peaceful Park: A smaller park with a relaxing atmosphere.
And 5 different play modes:
- Treasure Hunt: Find treasure chests, each containing a magic gem or item with a unique power.
- Mystery: Discover a different assortment of toys and activities each time.
- Free Play: Toys and treats are scattered about so you can get to playing with dragons ASAP!
- Foraging: Feeding time! The dragons are hungry and need your help collecting food.
- Petting: For when all you want to do is play with dragons with minimal distractions.
Dragons get bored easily, so we have to keep adding new stuff to keep them entertained. New activities and discoverables are coming soon to the existing regions, so keep an eye out!
Got awesome ideas or feedback to share with us? Join our Discord: or tweet us @beastpets. We look forward to hearing from you!