Sky Bear Games
The Nine Lives of Nim: Fortune's Fool review
200 MB available space
The Nine Lives of Nim: Fortune's Fool Review
The Nine Lives of Nim: Fortune's Fool is an app designed by Sky Bear Games. The Nine Lives of Nim: Fortune's Fool was first published on . The app is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Where has the Prince of Cats gone? Nim, his servant, leaves the safety of the faerie court to find where the leader of the cat spirits has gone. She finds herself in the city of Vanora, where players will meet many familiar Shakespearean characters.
Stuck here for a month until the next full moon, Nim has to navigate the busy city searching for the Prince. Forced to fit in with the humans, she has to learn new skills in classes, or take jobs to make money to survive.
Throughout the city, she will meet many characters who you might find familiar:
- a young woman, Juliet, in love (Romeo and Juliet)
- two argumentative sisters, Bianca and Katharine (Taming of the Shrew)
- the magician Prospero and his captive spirit Ariel (The Tempest)
- Nick Bottom and Peter Quince, putting on a play - and, if you play your cards right, a few special fairy guests (A Midsummer Night's Dream)
- two Danish refugees, Horatio and Ophelia (Hamlet)
- Lady Portia (The Merchant of Venice)
- And many other Shakespearean characters!
Will Nim remain untainted by the mortal world, find her Prince, and return him to Faerie? Or has entering the city of Vanora changed her fate forever?
This game is a visual novel, life simulation game made with Ren'py.