Virtual Battlegrounds is an application created by CyberDream. Virtual Battlegrounds was first published on . Virtual Battlegrounds is currently available for Steam, Other.
Virtual Battlegrounds is a VR Battle Royale built from the ground up for virtual reality. Battle to become the last warrior standing on this dystopian war-crazed island with tactical gun-play, an epic map, and physically controlled locomotion.
Gunplay – Physics based weapons, lots of guns, ballistics, and an attachment system.
Big Matches – 24 player battle royale with hopes to support more in the future.
Physical Locomotion – Swim, climb, sprint, jump, zipline, slide with physically controlled locomotion.
Epic Map – Every nook and cranny of a 4 square KM crafted map for this game.
Squads, and Solo Mode– Battle on your own or with friends.
Other Notable Features
- Spatial Voice Chat.
- Liv Support.
- Full body IK System.
- Killhouse / Shooting Range.
- Private Lobbies.
- Competitive Modes (Ranked/ELO System)
- Majority vote based public lobby system
- In game YouTube Videos.
- Gunstock Calibration Tools.
- Left / Right Hand Support.
- Seated Mode. Many other comfort options. (No teleportation)
- Basketball. (seriously)
- Punch people to death. (Also seriously)